- Compatible with both American and Mid style BB shells - 6061-T6 full CNC alloy construction - Anodized surface finish - Weight: 255g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 41mm or 51mm
$27.00 - $39.99
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless-steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 24 bottom bracket.
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
Our ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Responsibly lightweight - Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system - Find your fit with our required conversion kits - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA MegaEvo Ceramic Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain. - Intended for road use
- Fits 48-spline 19mm spindles - Includes 2 bearings, 2 covers (mid), or 2 cups/lockrings (Euro), center spacer, and all necessary shim spacers - European model also includes B.B. cups
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
Designed to work flawlessly with your Patterson crank, this Metropolis bottom bracket delivers smooth performance and light weight.
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Page 1 of 6 Next page