You can wear it, wash it, wear it again, and wash it again: this bib won't wear out. Treat yourself to a reliable Garneau garment that will last longer than one single season.
If you go out at lunchtime, you might see our employees cycle by wearing it; they've all adopted it for their lunchtime spin. Made of antistatic compressive lycra, it has a UVSPF of 30 and a unique muscle support mechanism that prevents fatigue and allows you to cycle for longer. The laser-cut leg has a silicon grip made to keep the leg warmers in place. It also has super comfortable extensible shoulder straps.
For high-intensity endurance training, we have created the impressive 5.1Motion chamois which is an industry leader. It combines precast 3D wings and a deep split bridged by vented mesh allowing multidirectional movement. It's extremely comfortable. You should come and try it on!
- Fabric: Power + LYCRA® fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers - Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery - Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability, and quick-drying
- Features: Compressive and quick-drying - Laser-style finish at thighs - Antistatic properties - Ischial pressure-relief zone at the rear of the leg
- Chamois: 5.1 motion
- Inseam: 9.5" / 24 cm
- Seams: Anti-chafing seams
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Blue/Hawaii Line / X-Small||690222344121||210000026056|
|Blue/Hawaii Line / Small||690222344138||210000026057|
|Blue/Hawaii Line / Large||690222344152||210000026059|
|Blue/Hawaii Line / X-Large||690222344169|
|Blue/Hawaii Line / XX-Large||690222344176|
|Dark Pink Line / X-Small||690222344060|
|Dark Pink Line / Small||690222344077|
|Dark Pink Line / Medium||690222344084|
|Dark Pink Line / Large||690222344091|
|Dark Pink Line / X-Large||690222344107|
|Dark Pink Line / XX-Large||690222344114|